EARTH – Direct Implementation
This programme is for schools that already identified a specific issue, and would like to have access to a plan of interventions to improve specific outcomes.
Levels of Intervention: 1,6,7,8
Sessions: 8 (6 direct work, 2 admin)
Time-Frame: within 4 months
Case Example – PREVENTION (of behavioural difficulties)
The school identified that a critical aspect of their behaviour management program is the lack of participation and engagement of parents; for such reason they requested to implement a series of six family sessions held at school for students considered ‘at risk’.
Aims of the Programme:
To decrease the amount of exclusions/referrals for behavioural incidents across the school.
Organisation of the Welcome Programme:
1) School got in contact by email briefly describing their request;
6) Agreement on goals & structure, e.g. three families / fortnightly appointments;
7) Implementation of family sessions, focussing on prevention & early difficulties + linking with schools relevant members of staff;
8) Regular evaluation of outcomes + final report + feedback meeting with staff.
What is provided:
- Six direct sessions at school (half day each) with a trained professional, e.g. systemic family therapist;
- Access to the Web Platform for measuring outcomes;
- Final report of the activity.